- Referenced in 3 articles
- anisotropies in the domain and jumps in diffusion coefficients only have a minor impact...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1576 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2718 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...