- Referenced in 3 articles
- anisotropies in the domain and jumps in diffusion coefficients only have a minor impact...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 438 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1544 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1485 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2565 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4797 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5376 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10903 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 7101 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1268 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...