- Referenced in 206 articles
- efficiently locate the node that stores a particular data item. This paper presents Chord ... maps the key onto a node. Data location can be easily implemented ... associating a key with each data item, and storing the key/data item pair...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Facets, Nominal Item Response, Structured Latent Class Analysis, Mixture Distribution IRT Models, Located Latent Class...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- APPROXML tool demonstration XML information items collected from heterogeneous sources often carry similar semantics ... supporting approximate pattern-based querying, able to locate and extract XML information dealing flexibly with...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- This paper describes a dynamic instrumentation tool for...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 424 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Mixture model clustering using the MULTIMIX program L...
- Referenced in 1131 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 574 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 2918 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2489 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- The Pareto Archived Evolution Strategy (PAES) is a...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...