- Referenced in 203 articles
- efficiently locate the node that stores a particular data item. This paper presents Chord ... maps the key onto a node. Data location can be easily implemented ... associating a key with each data item, and storing the key/data item pair...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Facets, Nominal Item Response, Structured Latent Class Analysis, Mixture Distribution IRT Models, Located Latent Class...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- APPROXML tool demonstration XML information items collected from heterogeneous sources often carry similar semantics ... supporting approximate pattern-based querying, able to locate and extract XML information dealing flexibly with...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- This paper describes a dynamic instrumentation tool for...
- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 6593 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Mixture model clustering using the MULTIMIX program L...
- Referenced in 1070 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 537 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 2621 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2307 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- The Pareto Archived Evolution Strategy (PAES) is a...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 1048 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...