- Referenced in 299 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 4890 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5662 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11360 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- MATHLAB is a computer algebra system created in...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 1468 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 1082 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 2849 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- This toolbox contains Matlab code for several graph...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Software for Solving Optimal Control Problems. MISER3 is...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- GeoGebra is free and multi-platform dynamic mathematics...
- Referenced in 768 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 523 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...