- Referenced in 21 articles
- automorphism; powering, tensoring, inducing, extending; extracting irreducible components (using several techniques). Tests: orthogonality relations; Schur...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- solvable group G into its irreducible components. In contradistinction to other approaches, we also compute...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- varieties into irreducible or unmixed subvarieties, decompose polynomial ideals into primary components, factorize polynomials over...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- ascending sets, decomposing algebraic varieties into irreducible components, decomposing polynomial ideals into primary components, solving...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2564 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- We describe a suite of programs for multiconfiguration...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1544 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1487 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2566 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4799 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5383 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10918 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - -a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...