- Referenced in 15 articles
- expressions, for generating permutation representations and irreducible characters of finite Coxeter groups, and for retrieving ... additional procedures for manipulating weights and characters of irreducible representations of semisimple Lie algebras, including...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- finite group and χ a faithful irreducible character for G. Earlier papers by the first...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- characters: as a Galois conjugate; using an outer automorphism; powering, tensoring, inducing, extending; extracting irreducible ... relations; checking power maps. Other information: central characters; structure constants of the centre...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- upgraded. The characters, irreducible matrices and Clebsch-Gordan coefficients of any crystallographic point group...
- Referenced in 1 article
- data such as the symmetry operators, characters, or irreducible representations...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- solvable group G into its irreducible components. In contradistinction to other approaches, we also compute ... done in approaches that are based on characters. Thus, we present well-known theorems...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 2087 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1122 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1990 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4126 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4518 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7768 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 389 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 684 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 976 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1042 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...