- Referenced in 3 articles
- time-harmonic Maxwell equations, we consider an inverse scattering problem for the 3D imaging...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...