- Referenced in 584 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 1485 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2565 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5376 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10903 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- We describe our package PALP of C programs...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1268 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- PHoM -- a polyhedral homotopy continuation method for polynomial...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- TOPCOM: Triangulations of point configurations and oriented matroids...
- Referenced in 1730 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for...
- Referenced in 2991 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Paramotopy: Software for parameter homotopies. It has long...
- Referenced in 1036 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...