- Referenced in 49 articles
- Extending integrated nested Laplace approximation to a class of near-Gaussian latent models. This work ... extends the integrated nested Laplace approximation (INLA) method to latent models outside the scope...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- spatial point process models using integrated nested Laplace approximation (INLA) This paper develops a methodology ... This enables us to use integrated nested Laplace approximation and to considerably speed...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Model fitting is performed using integrated nested Laplace approximations (INLA). BAPC generates age-specific...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Carlo-based methods and an integrated nested Laplace approximation-based approach for phylodynamic inference that...
- Referenced in 1 article
- diagnostic test studies using integrated nested Laplace approximation with INLA. A purpose built graphic user...
- Referenced in 225 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 2735 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 545 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1585 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2747 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...