- Referenced in 4959 articles
- only development platform fully integrating computation into complete workflows, moving you seamlessly from initial ideas...
- Referenced in 1294 articles
- projective varieties, primary decomposition of ideals, integral closure of rings, and more. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 1259 articles
- using a common model data structure and integrated solver technology. Best-in-class companies...
- Referenced in 1160 articles
- Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system of software products provided by SAS Institute...
- Referenced in 904 articles
- parallel linear, nonlinear equation solvers and time integrators that may be used in application codes...
- Referenced in 645 articles
- Excel 2003 includes a new set of integrated XML tools, enhanced list functionality, and improved ... create customized solutions with Excel that integrate a broad array of technologies, including XML, Microsoft...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- subject to initial conditions, boundary conditions, and integral constraints. Here p denotes one or more...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- extending program syntax; analytic differentiation and integration; factorization of polynomials; facilities for the solution...
- Referenced in 687 articles
- line commands (such as finding the indefinite integral of a function), or to perform very...
- Referenced in 599 articles
- video processing, and image processing. Simulink is integrated with MATLAB®, providing immediate access...
- Referenced in 598 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling, simulation and verification of real-time systems...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- verification system: that is, a specification language integrated with support tools and a theorem prover...
- Referenced in 451 articles
- problem, which is only based on the integral form of the conservation laws...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- programme are: flexibility in the integration schemes (subtriangles, subquadrilaterals, independent near-tip, and discontinuous quadrature ... rules); domain integral methods for homogeneous and bi-material interface cracks arbitrarily oriented with respect...
- Referenced in 392 articles
- arrays, uninterpreted functions, and quantifiers. Z3 is integrated with a number of program analysis, testing...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- odefun,tspan,y0) with tspan = [t0 tf] integrates the system of differential equations ... options) solves as above with default integration parameters replaced by property values specified in options ... each event function, you specify whether the integration is to terminate at a zero ... function. isterminal(i) = 1, if the integration is to terminate at a zero of this...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- sequential approach, slow for many variables) verified integration of (simple) univariate functions univariate and multivariate...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- problems, finding the roots of nonlinear equations, integrating ordinary functions, manipulating polynomials, and integrating ordinary...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- Differential equations, maps, stochastic systems, delay equations, integral equations, and other systems are easily solved...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- third-generation event-driven programming language and integrated development environment (IDE) from Microsoft...