- Referenced in 42 articles
- approximation-based solver for convex mixed-integer nonlinear programs. We describe a new solver ... convex mixed-integer nonlinear programs (MINLPs) that implements a linearization-based algorithm. The solver ... solution of a master mixed-integer linear program (MILP) by adding new linearizations at open ... branch-and-bound tree whenever an integer solution is found. The new solver, FilMINT, combines...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- program for solving mixed-integer nonlinear programming (MINLP) problems that involve linear binary or integer ... maturity and reliability as linear, integer or non-linear programming modeling, these problems have ... Nonlinear Programming) or MIP (Mixed-Integer Programming) solver that runs under GAMS...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- Microsoft Research.Z3 supports linear real and integer arithmetic, fixed-size bit-vectors, extensional arrays, uninterpreted ... integrated with a number of program analysis, testing, and verification tools from Microsoft Research. These...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Globally optimizing mixed-integer quadratically-constrained quadratic programs. Major applications of mixed-integer quadratically-constrained...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- formulate his/her problem as a mixed integer program using XPRESS-MP’s mp-model...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Parallel Extension of SCIP. Mixed integer programming (MIP)has become one of the most important ... Discrete Optimization. SCIP (Solving Constraint Integer Programs) is currently one of the fastest non-commercial...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- decomposition in two-stage stochastic mixed-integer programming, needs CPLEX...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- solving linear, integer and mixed integer programs. In this implementation we supply a ”wrapper” function...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- linear programming (LP), network programming (NP), integer programming (IP) and dynamic programming (DP). OPERA...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- such as surrogate-based optimization, mixed integer nonlinear programming, or optimization under uncertainty. By employing...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- mixed-integer quadratically-constrained quadratic program and mixed-integer signomial optimization computational frameworks. To demonstrate...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- language. Python is a powerful and dynamic programming language that has a very clear, readable ... tutorial on simple linear and integer programming models. Information needed to install and get started...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- solver for Linear Programming (and Integer Programming to a lesser degree) that returns true (rational...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- information about all aspects of Mixed Integer Nonlinear Programming (MINLP): http://www.gamsworld.org/minlp/solvers.htm...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- open-source mixed integer programming solver written in C++. It can be used...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- PIP/Piplib, a parametric integer linear programming solver. PIP/PipLib is the well known Paul Feautrier ... parametric integer linear programming solver. PIP is a software that finds the lexicographic minimum ... maximum) in the set of integer points belonging to a convex polyhedron ... very big difference with well known integer programming tools like lp_solve or CPLEX...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- implementation of Gröbner bases for integer programming. this paper we present a computer program (GRIN...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- branch-and-bound method for mixed integer programming, along with computational results on the ASCI...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- provides a rich language for specification and programming, called WhyML, and relies on external theorem ... theories (integer and real arithmetic, Boolean operations, sets and maps, etc.) and basic programming data...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- naturally formulated using mixed integer non-linear programming (MINLP) models and can be solved...