- Referenced in 468 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming, Nonlinear Programming, Stochastic Programming, Global Optimization LINDO...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- linear programming solver (LP), quadratic programming solver (QP), quadratically constrained programming solver (QCP), mixed-integer ... linear programming solver (MILP), mixed-integer quadratic programming solver (MIQP), and mixed-integer quadratically constrained...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- Optimization Toolbox Product Description: Solve linear, quadratic, integer, and nonlinear optimization problems. Optimization Toolbox™ provides ... includes solvers for linear programming, mixed-integer linear programming, quadratic programming, nonlinear optimization, and nonlinear...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an optimization problem in which a linear objective function ... linear constraints over real- and integervalued variables. For details on mixed integer programming...
- Referenced in 2286 articles
- that solve linear programming (LP) and related problems. Specifically, it solves linearly or quadratically constrained ... optimized can be expressed as a linear function or a convex quadratic function. The variables ... continuous or further constrained to take only integer values...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- fact that mixed integer nonlinear programming is an important and difficult area for which there ... both fundamental building blocks, namely mixed integer linear programming and nonlinear programming, have seen considerable ... well as on previous work in mixed integer nonlinear programming, this work represents the first...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- software system that solves mixed-integer linear programs by a branch-and-bound algorithm with ... linear programming relaxations. It also provides automatic constraint classification, preprocessing, primal heuristics and constraint generation ... when used as a general purpose mixed-integer optimizer, MINTO attempts to: improve the formulation ... prices control the size of the linear programs by managing active constraints...
- Referenced in 742 articles
- linear programming, quadratic programming, second order cone programming, semidefinite programming, non-convex semidefinite programming, mixed ... integer programming, multi-parametric programming, geometric programming The main features of YALMIP are: Easy...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- solve are linear programs, quadratic programs, conic problems and mixed integer problems. Such problems occurs ... Structural engineering. Due the strengths of the linear and conic optimizers in MOSEK, then MOSEK...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- intended for solving large-scale linear programming (LP), mixed integer programming (MIP), and other related...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- lesser general public license) linear (integer) programming solver based on the revised simplex method...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- convex mixed-integer nonlinear programs (MINLPs) that implements a linearization-based algorithm. The solver ... solution of a master mixed-integer linear program (MILP) by adding new linearizations at open ... branch-and-bound tree whenever an integer solution is found. The new solver, FilMINT, combines ... MILP with filterSQP to solve the nonlinear programs that arise as subproblems in the algorithm...
- Referenced in 413 articles
- developed at Microsoft Research.Z3 supports linear real and integer arithmetic, fixed-size bit-vectors, extensional ... integrated with a number of program analysis, testing, and verification tools from Microsoft Research. These...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- including linear and quadratic programs (LPs/QPs), second-order cone programs (SOCPs), and semidefinite programs (SDPs ... other convex programs. As of version 2.0, CVX also solves mixed integer disciplined convex programs...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- methods for solving PB problems, namely integer linear programming and pre-processing...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- PIP/Piplib, a parametric integer linear programming solver. PIP/PipLib is the well known Paul Feautrier ... parametric integer linear programming solver. PIP is a software that finds the lexicographic minimum ... maximum) in the set of integer points belonging to a convex polyhedron. The very ... integer programming tools like lp_solve or CPLEX is the polyhedron may depend linearly...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- naturally formulated using mixed integer non-linear programming (MINLP) models and can be solved...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- solving mixed-integer nonlinear programming (MINLP) problems that involve linear binary or integer variables ... maturity and reliability as linear, integer or non-linear programming modeling, these problems have ... Center (EDRC) at Carnegie Mellon University. The program is based on the extensions ... solved using any NLP (Nonlinear Programming) or MIP (Mixed-Integer Programming) solver that runs under...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- software for solving linear, integer and mixed integer programs. In this implementation we supply...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- language. Python is a powerful and dynamic programming language that has a very clear, readable ... with a tutorial on simple linear and integer programming models. Information needed to install...