- Referenced in 265 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Algorithm 813: SPG -- software for convex-constrained optimization...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- A Matlab solver for constrained nonlinear equations is...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 947 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- DQGMRES: a direct quasi-minimal residual algorithm based...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 495 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 475 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...