- Referenced in 169 articles
- robots and industrial processes, intelligent software agents, discrete event simulation, etc. It is based...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and accompanying graphical notation developed within the system ... dynamics analytical framework. It was originally for industrial dynamics but was soon extended to other ... DYNAMO was used for the system dynamics simulations of global resource-depletion reported...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- provide a versatile and competitive simulation tool. Several industrial applications illustrate the performance...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- microelectronics, combustion, and chemical processing industries, is one of the most successful and enduring products ... tools for incorporating complex chemical kinetics into simulations of reacting flow. Using CHEMKIN, researchers...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- used already in medical and industrial context to simulate fluid structure interaction and mass transport...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- HSPICE® is the industry’s “gold standard” for accurate circuit simulation and offers foundry-certified ... characterization, and chip/package/board/backplane signal integrity simulation, HSPICE is the industry’s most popular, most trusted...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- source Modelica-based modeling and simulation environment intended for industrial and academic usage. Its long ... comprehensive Open Source Modelica modeling, compilation and simulation environment based on free software distributed ... source code form for research, teaching, and industrial usage. We invite researchers and students...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- laboratories within the USA, supporting computational field simulations for a variety of physics codes ... also become more significant in academia and industry now supporting hundreds of active users world ... ever more complex preprocessing tasks for computational simulations...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- optimisation toolbox designed for industrial simulation. The toolbox contains a collection of efficient algorithms ... easily be adapted to any industrial simulation code. DesParO was especially designed for computationally expensive...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- transport through porous media. It currently can simulate single phase (water only), two phase (water ... enhanced oil and gas recovery in industrial applications...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- extended for LES and DES simulations. Edge is an industrial strength code designed for realistic...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- software libraries as part of research and industrial projects.Geometry Toolkits - a set of software libraries ... Agricultural University of Norway.Matlab Reservoir Simulation Toolbox (MRST) consists of a comprehensive set of routines ... develop a simulation suite that is capable of modeling industrially and scientifically relevant flow...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- simulators is now widely used at universities, government organizations, and private industry for applications ... permeable media. The TOUGH suite of simulators is continually updated, with new equation-of-state...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- foreseeable future, industrial hardware design will continue to use both simulation and model checking...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- model exchange and co-simulation v2.0. Complex multi-disciplinary models in system dynamics are typically ... industrial applications, the individual subsystems are often modelled separately in different mono-disciplinary simulation tools ... import of model components in industrial simulation tools (FMI for model exchange) and the standardization...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Open TURNS: An industrial software for uncertainty quantification in simulation. The needs to assess robust ... emergence of a new industrial simulation challenge: to take uncertainties into account when dealing with ... simulation frameworks. Therefore, a generic methodology has emerged from the joint effort of several industrial ... Risk ’N Statistics. OpenTURNS addresses the specific industrial challenges attached to uncertainties, which are transparency...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- first to combine single kernel simulator (SKS) technology with a unified debug environment for Verilog ... VHDL, and SystemC. The combination of industry-leading, native SKS performance with the best integrated ... debug and analysis environment make ModelSim® the simulator of choice for both ASIC and FPGA ... best standards and platform support in the industry make it easy to adopt...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- MATLAB Reservoir Simulation Toolbox is developed by SINTEF Applied Matemathics and is a result ... corner-point format used within the petroleum industry. The package is currently geared towards single ... point) grids and demonstration of the multiscale simulation concept. For more computationally challenging cases...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- automotive industry. The software enables automotive engineers to simulate the performance of a proposed vehicle...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- prototyping and experimentation for problems in reservoir simulation. The article outlines the design principles ... full-featured, industry-standard black-oil model on unstructured grids. The resulting simulator has been...