- Referenced in 135 articles
- threshold preconditioners. The first type of approach may not be reliable for indefinite problems, since...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- solve general (nonsymmetric and/or indefinite) problems with a nonfactorized preconditioner. The software available...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Gradient (PCG) method, with a suitable indefinite preconditioner [6, 7, 8]. The preconditioner is factorized...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- symmetric but it may be definite or indefinite or singular. The scalar ... Lanczos tridiagonalization. You may provide a preconditioner, but it must be positive definite. MINRES...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 4890 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5662 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11360 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...