- Referenced in 34 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program) This paper...
- Referenced in 467 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- EULAIR: a novel finite-element-based Cartesian grid...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1330 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4101 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 4474 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7666 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- In this paper we describe a community toolkit...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- PHYSALIS: A new method for particle flow simulation...
- Referenced in 857 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 757 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...