- Referenced in 34 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program) This paper...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- EULAIR: a novel finite-element-based Cartesian grid...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1393 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4183 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 4654 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7965 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 326 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- In this paper we describe a community toolkit...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- PHYSALIS: A new method for particle flow simulation...
- Referenced in 891 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 815 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...