- Referenced in 34 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program) This paper...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- EULAIR: a novel finite-element-based Cartesian grid...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1426 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4268 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 224 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 4784 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- In this paper we describe a community toolkit...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- DistDLB: improving cosmology SAMR simulations on distributed computing...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- PHYSALIS: A new method for particle flow simulation...
- Referenced in 963 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...