- Referenced in 621 articles
- various data related to them (ideals, modules, matrices, rational functions). For example, it can readily ... resolution, intersection, division, the radical of an ideal, the ideal of zero-dimensional schemes, Poincare...
- Referenced in 1 article
- variety of a saturated determinantal ideal, and provides a new computational tool to study classical ... creating and manipulating slack matrices and slack ideals of convex polytopes and matroids. Slack ideals...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- GATO code computes the growth rate of ideal magnetohydrodynamic instabilities in axisymmetric geometries with internal ... solve the matrix eigenvalue problem for matrices of rank as large as 40 000. Further...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- ideal for providing lightweight interfaces to efficient array-based data structures such as compressed matrices...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- compute determinants, inverses and characteristic polynomials of matrices. The work is based ... some algebraic structures have been implemented (principal ideal domains, Bézout domains...). The algorithm has been...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...