- Referenced in 4 articles
- Computing Hypergeometric Solutions of Second Order Linear Differential Equations using Quotients of Formal Solutions...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- AMBRE - a Mathematica package for the construction of...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- A FORTRAN program is presented which calculates asymptotics...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2563 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- HypExp 2, Expanding hypergeometric functions about half-integer...
- Referenced in 1485 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2565 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4797 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5376 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10903 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- MATSLISE is a graphical MATLAB software package for...
- Referenced in 341 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL—A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...