- Referenced in 119 articles
- suite of codes for globally convergent homotopy algorithms. There are algorithms for finding zeros ... such algorithms is the construction of an appropriate homotopy map and then tracking some smooth ... HOMPACK provides three qualitatively different algorithms for tracking the homotopy zero curve: ordinary differential equation...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- systems using globally convergent probability-one homotopy algorithms. Three qualitatively different algorithms – ordinary differential equation ... augmented Jacobian matrix – are provided for tracking homotopy zero curves, as well as separate routines ... sparse matrix data structures, and new iterative algorithms for large sparse Jacobian matrices...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for polynomial systems by homotopy continuation. Polynomial systems...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- embeds this basic two-stage algorithm in a continuation (homotopy) approach by assigning a decreasing...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- FORTRAN implementation of a piecewise-linear homotopy algorithm for solving systems of nonlinear equations, Technical...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- eigenvalue problems, we propose two homotopy continuation type algorithms to solve tensor eigenproblems. With proper ... introduce an algorithm that combines a heuristic approach and a Newton homotopy method to extract...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Maple Interface to the Numerical Homotopy Algorithms in PHCpack. Our Maple package PHCmaple provides ... collection of numeric algorithms for solving polynomial systems using polynomial homotopy continuation, which was recently...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 801: POLSYS_PLP. A partitioned linear product homotopy code for solving polynomial systems...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- implementations of a variety of algorithms based on polynomial homotopy continuation. The Macaulay2 package Bertini.m2...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Algorithm 857: POLSYS_GLP—a parallel general linear product homotopy code for solving polynomial systems ... handling singular solutions have made probability-one homotopy methods even more practical. POLSYS_GLP consists ... distributed memory multiprocessor in conjunction with HOMPACK90 (Algorithm 777), and makes extensive use of Fortran...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 846: MixedVol: a software package for mixed-volume computation. MixedVol is a C++ software ... solving polynomial systems by the polyhedral homotopy continuation method. The software leads existing codes...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- polyhedral homotopy and the linear product homotopy, is proposed for computing all the isolated solutions ... easily computed. The new algorithm has been implemented as a program called LPH using ... polyhedral or other homotopies on such systems. As an application, the algorithm can be used...
- Referenced in 1 article
- program. The algorithm employed by OCTASOLV is a piecewise linear (PL) homotopy method. The particular ... method used in OCTASOLV is the octahedral algorithm of Wright (1981). Preliminary computational experience indicates ... method may be the best available PL homotopy method for solving a small dense system...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- algorithms for studying tropical varieties, computing mixed volume, enumerating mixed cells, constructing polyhedral homotopies ... elimination step, and vice versa. The core algorithm is designed to be naturally parallel...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- paper presents a novel multiple-instance learning algorithm for randomized trees called MIForests. Randomized trees ... random forests and using a fast iterative homotopy method for solving the non-convex optimization...
- Referenced in 1 article
- dimension m≥4, we provide an algorithm for estimating the values of the topological invariant ... periodic points in the smooth homotopy class of f. Our results are based ... open-source implementation of the algorithm programmed in C++ is publicly available at http://www.pawelpilarczyk.com...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...