- Referenced in 33 articles
- Koutschan allows to deal with multivariate holonomic functions and sequences in an algorithmic fashion ... satisfies. Summation and integration of multivariate holonomic functions can be performed via creative telescoping...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Mathematica package for manipulations of univariate holonomic functions and sequences...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- broad classes of normalizing constants are holonomic functions with respect to parameters. Then, such normalizing ... series expansion. (3) Solve the holonomic system numerically. We use several methods in numerical analysis ... some of A-distributions, and the distribution function of the largest root of a Wishart...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Maple packages that guess holonomic representations for discrete functions of two and three variables respectively ... discrete functions enumerating lattice paths. They accompany by the article The Holonomic Ansatz I. Foundations...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- variables, radicals, and algebraic differential, and holonomic functions...
- Referenced in 1 article
- article: The C-finite Ansatz Meets the Holonomic Ansatz. We show how the continuous Almkvist ... prove differential equations satisfied by generating functions of sequences defined as integrals of powers...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- ACETAF: A software package for computing validated bounds...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1306 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4384 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Mathemagix: Towards large scale programming for symbolic and...
- Referenced in 4970 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- polymake is a tool to study the combinatorics...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- The author gives a MATHEMATICA package for finding...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- qZeil is a Mathematica implementation of q-analogues...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...