- Referenced in 127 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 1576 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- We describe a new software package, named PGB...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- The author gives a MATHEMATICA package for finding...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- qZeil is a Mathematica implementation of q-analogues...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1314 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Kan/sm1 (1991--2003) is a system for computing...
- Referenced in 2020 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Linear Control Systems over Ore Algebras OreModules is...
- Referenced in 3174 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...