- Referenced in 19 articles
- Lagrangian methods, and the high-order finite-volume TVD method...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- finite-volume limiter on the simulation of tsunamis. The goal is to obtain a method ... high-order convergence in deep water areas while being able to handle wetting & drying...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- essentially non-oscillatory (WENO) method to construct a finite-volume general relativistic hydrodynamics code called ... wham that converges at fifth order. We avoid (1) field-by-field decomposition by adaptively ... order stencils, as in the standard WENO formalism, by maintaining high-order accuracy in smooth...
- Referenced in 1 article
- unstructured triangular meshes and with a high-order of accuracy, a multi-dimensional Riemann problem ... like procedure in a “cell-vertex” finite-volume framework. par In the first part ... solve this problem, approximately. A first-order version of the bi-dimensional Riemann solver ... given point, to give at best third-order accuracy. The resulting over determined system...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Edge is a CFD flow solver for unstructured...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 574 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5880 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12052 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- MUDPACK: Multigrid portable FORTRAN software for the efficient...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Three-dimensional MHD high-resolution computations with CWENO...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...