- Referenced in 1 article
- HiCMA: Hierarchical Computations on Manycore Architectures. The Hierarchical Computations on Manycore Architectures (HiCMA) library aims ... sparsity of the matrix operator. Data sparse matrices arise in many scientific problems ... applications) and are characterized by low-rank off-diagonal tile structure. Numerical low-rank approximations...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 416 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 478 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 608 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 1379 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...
- Referenced in 568 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Scotch 3.1 User’s Guide. The efficient execution...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- An extension of Chebfun to two dimensions. Chebfun...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- ASKIT: an efficient, parallel library for high-dimensional...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- STRUMPACK - STRUctured Matrices PACKage - Fast linear solvers and...
- Referenced in 481 articles
- The Matrix Function Toolbox is a MATLAB toolbox...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- George is a fast and flexible Python library...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- HODLRlib is a flexible library for performing matrix...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- H2Lib is an open source software library for...