- Referenced in 335 articles
- different populations with either observed or unobserved heterogeneity, and data that contain missing values. Analyses...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- software package that permits a heterogeneous collection of Unix and/or Windows computers hooked together...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- explaining respondent heterogeneity in survey response patterns involving dichotomous items. During the 1970s, LC methodology...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- language for modeling of large, complex, and heterogeneous systems. It is suited for multi-domain...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Hets - the Heterogeneous Tool Set. Hets is a parsing, static analysis and proof management tool ... specification languages, thus providing a tool for heterogeneous specifications. Logic translations are first-class citizens...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- extensible modelling and simulation framework. It offers heterogeneous modeling capabilities by allowing different models...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- investors and financial intermediaries. Some degree of heterogeneity can be achieved by including several distinct...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- comprehensive facility for creating different classes of heterogeneous resources that can be aggregated using resource ... processing nodes within a resource can be heterogeneous in terms of processing capability, configuration...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- unified platform for task scheduling on heterogeneous multicore architectures. Multicore machines equipped with accelerators ... runtime system capable of scheduling tasks over heterogeneous, accelerator-based machines. Our system features...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- scale analysis of heterogeneous elastic-plastic materials with asymptotic homogenization and Voronoi cell finite element ... been developed for elastic-plastic analysis of heterogeneous (porous and composite) materials by combining asymptotic ... effect of size, shape and distribution of heterogeneities on local and global response is examined...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- This alignment information can be derived from heterogeneous sources such as a mixture of alignment...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- areas, a surprisingly large number of very heterogeneous data can be modeled as networks...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- feature, distributed computation using a heterogeneous network of computers...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- level management of critical aspects of the heterogeneous environment. As part of an investigation...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- random variation of cell parameters or spatial heterogeneity. Variation of the maximal uptake rate completely ... does not. A new measure for spatial heterogeneity is introduced: the standard deviation of substrate ... concentrations as experienced by the cells. Spatial heterogeneity desynchronizes population growth by subdividing the population ... different rates. At a high enough spatial heterogeneity, the population appears to grow completely asynchronously...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- compressors in order to apply them to heterogeneous XML data: it uses zlib, the library...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- seismic wave propagation analysis in visco-elastic heterogeneous three-dimensional media on both local...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- given and site-specific rate heterogeneity may also be incorporated in a number of ways...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Software (GrADS) Project is to simplify distributed heterogeneous computing in the same way that...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- sparse PLS to unravel relationships between two heterogeneous data sets of size...