- Referenced in 1 article
- method. This method interpolates between the local harmonic approximation in the low-temperature limit...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- ALBERT—Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 467 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 2064 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1330 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1107 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1972 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4101 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4474 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7666 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- MATSLISE is a graphical MATLAB software package for...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...