- Referenced in 1 article
- method. This method interpolates between the local harmonic approximation in the low-temperature limit...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 538 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 2273 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1444 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1243 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2185 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4324 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4873 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9239 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- MATSLISE is a graphical MATLAB software package for...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 332 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...