- Referenced in 1 article
- method. This method interpolates between the local harmonic approximation in the low-temperature limit...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- kernel independent fast multipole method based on interpolation ( Chebyshev or Lagrange). The library offers ... classical FMM based on spherical harmonic expansions and the second is the Black-Box method...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 2350 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 356 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1471 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1306 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2271 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4384 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4970 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9607 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- MATSLISE is a graphical MATLAB software package for...