- Referenced in 6422 articles
- language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. It is a GNU project which ... nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, ...) and graphical techniques...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- longitudinal and survival data, spatio-temporal models, graphical models, and semi-parametric statistics. With...
- Referenced in 557 articles
- analysis, or can construct the model using a graphical interface called DoodleBUGS. WinBUGS...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- structure in an undirected Gaussian graphical model, using ℓ 1 regularization to control the number ... efficiently build a path of models for different values of the tuning parameter. Convergence ... glasso is solving the dual of the graphical lasso penalized likelihood, by block coordinate ascent...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Introduction to Graphical Modelling. Graphic modelling is a form of multivariate analysis that uses graphs ... This textbook provides an introduction to graphical modelling with emphasis on applications and practicalities rather ... popular software package for graphical modelling, MIM, a freeware version of which can be downloaded ... some of the basic ideas of graphical modelling, subsequent chapters describe particular families of models...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- variety of statistical and graphical techniques: linear and nonlinear modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- Model-Based Design for dynamic and embedded systems. It provides an interactive graphical environment ... simulations, create batch processing scripts, customize the modeling environment, and define signal, parameter, and test...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- open-source Matlab package for directed graphical models. BNT supports many kinds of nodes (probability ... structure learning, and static and dynamic models. BNT is widely used in teaching and research ... broad spectrum of issues related to graphical models (directed and undirected), and describe ... other software packages for graphical models, and to the nascent OpenBayes effort...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- software framework encompassing machine learning, graphical models, and Bayesian statistics (hence the logo). (Some methods...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- such as: computer graphics, scientific visualization, computer aided design and modeling, geographic information systems, molecular...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- Matlab toolbox for modelling incompressible flow. IFISS is a graphical Matlab package for the interactive ... equation systems that arise in incompressible flow modelling. A unique feature of the package...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- added modeling flexibility. A material model driver with interactive graphics display is incorporated into DYNA3D...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and accompanying graphical notation developed within the system...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Regression Modeling Strategies , Regression modeling, testing, estimation, validation, graphics, prediction, and typesetting by storing enhanced...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- Mplus offers researchers a wide choice of models, estimators, and algorithms in a program that ... easy-to-use interface and graphical displays of data and analysis results. Mplus allows ... analyzed according to any of the models included in the program...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- level functions for 3D interactive graphics, including functions modelled on base graphics (plot3d...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- package rjags: Bayesian graphical models using MCMC. Interface to the JAGS MCMC library. The rjags...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- designed and easily extensible platform for multivariate modeling with copulas in R. S4 classes ... random number generation, and graphical display. Fitting copula-based models with maximum likelihood method...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- modify; (2) besides fitting Gaussian graphical models, it also provides functions for fitting high dimensional ... model selection, data generation and graph visualization; (4) a minor convergence problem of the graphical...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Inference in Graphical Gaussian Models with Edge and Vertex Symmetries , Estimation, model selection and other ... aspects of statistical inference in Graphical Gaussian models with edge and vertex symmetries (Graphical Gaussian...