- Referenced in 153 articles
- domain. At each iteration, a spectral gradient-projection method approximately minimizes a least-squares problem...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- constrained optimization problems. TRON uses a gradient projection method to generate a Cauchy step ... gradient method with an incomplete Cholesky factorization to generate a direction, and a projected search...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- introduced. SPG is a nonmonotone projected gradient algorithm for solving large-scale convex-constrained optimization ... problems. It combines the classical projected gradient method with the spectral gradient choice of steplength ... user provides objective function and gradient values, and projections onto the feasible set. Some recent...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- case study uses the GPCG (gradient projection, conjugate gradient) algorithm for solving bound-constrained convex...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- NeNMF: An optimal gradient method for non-negative matrix factorization. Nonnegative matrix factorization ... multiplicative update rule (MUR), the projected gradient method (PG), the projected nonnegative least squares (PNLS ... aforementioned problems. It applies Nesterov’s optimal gradient method to alternatively optimize one factor with...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Parallel stochastic gradient algorithms for large-scale matrix completion. This paper develops Jellyfish, an algorithm ... gamma _2$-norm. Jellyfish implements a projected incremental gradient method with a biased, random ordering...
- Referenced in 589 articles
- first part, chapter 5, studies projection methods for the solution of bound constrained problems ... cases the noise often introduces artificial minimizers. Gradient information, even if available, cannot expected...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- including those performing explicit, projected, proximal, conditional and inexact (sub)gradient steps. We simultaneously obtain ... fast proximal gradient, conditional gradient, subgradient and alternating projection methods. In particular, we present ... standard worst-case guarantee for the conditional gradient method by more than a factor ... also show how the optimized gradient method proposed by Kim and Fessler...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- give an incremental algorithm based on gradient projection for efficiently solving this problem. The algorithm...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- which is a generalization of the gradient-projection method, by searching the solution iteratively...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- nonlinear model predictive control using gradient projection and code generation. Nonlinear model predictive control (NMPC ... small footprint. In VIATOC, the gradient projection method is used to solve the nonlinear optimization ... Borwein type step length selection for the gradient method has also been implemented. The performance...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- ITPACK Project is called “NSPCG” since it contains many nonsymmetric preconditioned conjugate gradient procedures...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- SLEP: Sparse Learning with Efficient Projections. Main Features: 1) First-Order Method. At each iteration ... evaluate the function value and the gradient; and thus the algorithms can handle large-scale ... first-order black-box methods. 3) Efficient Projection. The projection problem (proximal operator...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- volume constrained Allen-Cahn system and regularized projected steepest descent method. A new computational algorithm ... gradient flow of the objective functional by a fractional step projected steepest descent method...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- that their difference is a gradient field and the projected vector does not have...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- convex quadratic programs using a dual gradient-projection method. The simplicity of the dual feasible...
- Referenced in 1 article
- GPSR Gradient Projection for Sparse Reconstruction. Many problems in signal processing and statistical inference ... found that a solver of gradient projection type, using special line search and termination techniques ... debiasing step based on the conjugate-gradient algorithm improves the results further...
- Referenced in 1 article
- solved by means of the projected gradient approach. First, the problem is transformed into ... gradient dynamical system on a product matrix manifold (of Stiefel sub-manifold of zero ... iterative algorithm based on the conjugate (projected) gradient method, which MATLAB implementation is enclosed...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- approach is defined as a distributed projected natural gradient ascent algorithm, has excellent convergence properties...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- provided by the ’StanHeaders’ package. The Stan project develops a probabilistic programming language that implements ... used to quickly and accurately evaluate gradients without burdening the user with the need...