- Referenced in 1567 articles
- over quotient rings of graded or multi-graded polynomial rings with a monomial ordering ... specifically with them. Macaulay2 can compute Betti numbers, Ext, cohomology of coherent sheaves on projective...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- definitions and conjectures, see math.AC/0611081, ”Graded Betti numbers of Cohen-Macaulay modules...
- Referenced in 1 article
- simplex. This bound depends only on the number of stellars and we construct examples which ... addition of Betti tables, we provide an efficient way to compute the graded Betti tables...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 2716 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 1505 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1305 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Problems in interaction with the computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- Gfan is a software package for computing Gröbner...
- Referenced in 3168 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- ANICK is a program for calculating Anick’s...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Macaulay2 package LexIdeals -- a package for working with...