- Referenced in 1107 articles
- over quotient rings of graded or multi-graded polynomial rings with a monomial ordering ... specifically with them. Macaulay2 can compute Betti numbers, Ext, cohomology of coherent sheaves on projective...
- Referenced in 1 article
- definitions and conjectures, see math.AC/0611081, ”Graded Betti numbers of Cohen-Macaulay modules...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2064 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1972 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4101 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 7666 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 964 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1029 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Problems in interaction with the computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 2422 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- ANICK is a program for calculating Anick’s...