- Referenced in 468 articles
- Linear Programming, Nonlinear Programming, Stochastic Programming, Global Optimization LINDO Application Programming Interface (LINDO...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- solving systems of equations and global optimization problems. The connection between these two themes ... finding is an almost unavoidable part of optimization. The interval arithmetic philosophy of selfvalidation ... many software details. The chapter on global optimization (40 pages) only admits equality constraints (within...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- Efficient Global Optimization (EGO) algorithm solves costly box-bounded global optimization problems with additional linear...
- Referenced in 350 articles
- systems systems of nonlinear equations (including unconstrained optimization) roots of univariate and multivariate nonlinear equations ... systems of nonlinear equations) Hessians (for global optimization) Taylor series for univariate functions automatic slopes...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- solving nonconvex optimization problems to global optimality. Purely continuous, purely integer, and mixed-integer nonlinear ... valleys of complex optimization problems in search of global solutions...
Global Optimization Toolbox For Maple
- Referenced in 143 articles
- Optimization is the science of finding solutions that satisfy complicated constraints and objectives. In engineering ... time, and staff. The objective of global optimization is to find [numerically] the absolute best ... number of locally optimal solutions. Global optimization problems can be extremely difficult. Frequently engineers ... been found. Using the Global Optimization Toolbox, you can formulate your optimization model easily inside...
- Referenced in 1019 articles
- unconstrained optimization, written in C. The Genocop system aims at finding a global optimum (minimum...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- algorithm From authors’ summary: A new global optimization algorithm for functions of continuous variables...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- integrals in higher dimensions, and in global optimization. This is because low discrepancy sequences tend...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- symmetric eigenvalue problems, based on a local optimization of a three-term recurrence, and suggest ... those by the much more expensive global optimization method on the same generalized block Krylov...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- ANTIGONE: algorithms for coNTinuous/Integer global optimization of nonlinear equations. This manuscript introduces ANTIGONE, Algorithms ... coNTinuous/Integer Global Optimization of Nonlinear Equations, a general mixed-integer nonlinear global optimization framework. ANTIGONE ... evolution of the Global Mixed-Integer Quadratic Optimizer, GloMIQO, to general nonconvex terms. The purpose ... other state-of-the-art global optimization solvers...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- parameter identification problem and a discretized optimal control problem, both of which are used ... globalize convergence, i.e., remove the restriction that the starting point of the optimization iteration...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- hybrid solver for linearly constrained global derivative-free optimization ... PSwarm was developed originally for the global optimization of functions without derivatives and where ... algorithm is highly competitive with other global optimization methods based only on function values. PSwarm ... other solvers (including some designed for global optimization) and the results confirm its competitiveness...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- associated monotone sequence of optimal values converges to the global optimum...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- alphaBB: A Global Optimization Method for General Constrained Nonconvex Problems. A branch and bound global ... optimization method, ffBB, for general continuous optimization problems involving nonconvexities in the objective function and/or ... algorithm attains finite ffl--convergence to the global minimum through the successive subdivision ... nonlinear convex minimization problems. The global optimization method, ffBB, is implemented in C and tested...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Global Optimization by Multilevel Coordinate Search. MCS is a Matlab program for bound constrained global ... optimization using function values only, based on a multilevel coordinate search that balances global...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- package for the global numerical analysis of dynamical systems and optimization problems based ... dynamical systems and to compute the globally optimal solutions of both scalar and multiobjective problems...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- program system LGO serves to solve global optimization problems under very mild -- continuity or Lipschitz...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Numerica: A modeling language for global optimization. Many science and engineering applications require the user ... nonlinear constraints. The field of global optimization is the study of methods to find ... nonlinear constraints and all global optima to optimization ... problems. Numerica is modeling language for global optimization that makes it possible to state nonlinear...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Realpaver: nonlinear constraint solving & rigorous global optimization. Problems: Realpaver allows modeling and solving nonlinear ... nonconvex constraint satisfaction and optimization problems over the real numbers. The decision variables, continuous ... able to enclose the global optimum of an optimization problem with certainty. Solving methods: Realpaver...