- Referenced in 592 articles
- first part. Chapter 2 studies the local convergence of Newton’s method, inexact Newton methods ... region methods, which are used to globalize convergence, i.e., remove the restriction that the starting...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- HOMPACK: A suite of codes for globally convergent homotopy algorithms. There are algorithms for finding ... nonlinear systems of equations that are globally convergent for almost all starting points, i.e., with...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- monotone sequence of optimal values converges to the global optimum...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- which is globally convergent whenever the line search fulfills the Wolfe conditions. This article studies...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- strongly convex functions, the algorithm is global convergent. Preliminary computational results, for a set consisting...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- globally convergent primal-dual interior-point filter method for nonlinear programming The paper proposes ... filter technique of Fletcher and Leyffer to globalize the primal-dual interior-point method...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Armijo algorithm for solving the SSVM converges globally and quadratically. Numerical results and comparisons...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- solver with a “filter” to promote global convergence. The solver runs with a dense...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- methods, including many iterative techniques.par Global convergence of these algorithms to a first-order Karush...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- fixed points of nonlinear systems using globally convergent probability-one homotopy algorithms. Three qualitatively different...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- proposed class of problems yields global convergence of the function values and the arguments. This...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- solving the boundary value problem. Global convergence of this algorithm is aided by invoking time...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- constrained optimization We propose a new globally convergent derivative-free algorithm for the minimization...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Constrained Nonconvex Problems. A branch and bound global optimization method, ffBB, for general continuous optimization ... type algorithm attains finite ffl--convergence to the global minimum through the successive subdivision...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Convergence of a non-interior continuation algorithm for the monotone SCCP It is well known ... that the algorithm is globally linearly and locally quadratically convergent under suitable assumptions...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Bethe ADMM. We establish the global convergence and the O(1/T) iteration complexity for BADMM...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- introduce a new framework for the global optimization of computationally expensive multimodal functions when derivatives ... some mild technical conditions, SRS converges to the global minimum in a probabilistic sense...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- case of the affine-scaling algorithm, global convergence and local quadratic convergence are proved...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- required for all Poblano optimizers. The optimizers converge to a stationary point where the gradient ... Wolfe conditions is used to guarantee global convergence of the Poblano optimizers. The optimization methods...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- integrals in higher dimensions, and in global optimization. This is because low discrepancy sequences tend ... that use such sequences may have superior convergence. The original, true, correct version...