- Referenced in 15 articles
- techniques such as time series, phase plots, bifurcation diagrams, Lyapunov exponent plots, basin boundary plots ... provide quick information about local and global dynamics and to aid formulating challenging research questions...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Global Sensitivity Analysis as an Early Warning for System’s Critical Transition. Systems with bifurcations ... designing DyGloSA – a MATLAB toolbox for dynamical global parameter sensitivity analysis (GPSA) of ordinary differential ... toolbox by analyzing several models with bifurcations and predicting the time periods when systems ... contains functions, which compute dynamically the global sensitivity indices of the system by applying four...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- integer order model. Lyapunov exponents and bifurcation with fractional order are investigated. An adaptive sliding ... mode control algorithm is derived to globally synchronize the identical fractional order memristor systems...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- signal topology. The method is efficient, global, collinear and infrared safe, and allows the user ... identify and avoid the event topology bifurcation points when energy reconstruction is performed...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 633 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- CATFISH (Collider grAviTational FIeld Simulator for black Holes...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2662 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Loki: software for computing cut loci The paper...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...