- Referenced in 13 articles
- techniques such as time series, phase plots, bifurcation diagrams, Lyapunov exponent plots, basin boundary plots ... provide quick information about local and global dynamics and to aid formulating challenging research questions...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- integer order model. Lyapunov exponents and bifurcation with fractional order are investigated. An adaptive sliding ... mode control algorithm is derived to globally synchronize the identical fractional order memristor systems...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- signal topology. The method is efficient, global, collinear and infrared safe, and allows the user ... identify and avoid the event topology bifurcation points when energy reconstruction is performed...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 574 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- CATFISH (Collider grAviTational FIeld Simulator for black Holes...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2396 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 229 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Loki: software for computing cut loci The paper...
- Referenced in 1352 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2355 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...