- Referenced in 2 articles
- package ggmcmc: Tools for Analyzing MCMC Simulations from Bayesian Inference. Tools for assessing and diagnosing...
- Referenced in 6934 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 364 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- R package boa: Bayesian Output Analysis Program (BOA...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- MCMCpack: Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) Package. This...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- JAGS is Just Another Gibbs Sampler. It is...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- Stan: A C++ Library for Probability and Sampling...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- R package dplyr: A Grammar of Data Manipulation...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- R package rstanarm: Bayesian Applied Regression Modeling via...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- R package brms. brms: Bayesian Regression Models using...