- Referenced in 1 article
- optimization, as well as knowledge of the geologic setting, and a comprehension of the interplay ... meshes, convex optimization programs, inversion routines, model parameterizations, useful utility codes, and interfaces to standard...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1499 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 10027 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 6422 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 738 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 939 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 725 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 1473 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Normal-boundary intersection: A new method for generating...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- Triangle: A Two-Dimensional Quality Mesh Generator and...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- GSLIB is an acronym for Geostatistical Software LIBrary...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Implicit application of polynomial filters in a k...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- T-PROGS: transition probability geostatistical software. The purpose...