- Referenced in 7 articles
- notion of Borel-fixed ideals. Borel-fixed ideals are fixed by the action ... famous result by Galligo says that generic initial ideals are of this type...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 2547 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 432 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 1539 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1438 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2542 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4756 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5341 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10804 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - -a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 6950 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1400 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...