- Referenced in 117 articles
- provides tools for determining and manipulating generating functions. You can perform computations with generating functions ... equations. For example, given two generating functions defined by linear differential equations with polynomial coefficients...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- mathematical routines such as random number generators, special functions and least-squares fitting. There...
- Referenced in 709 articles
- real arithmetic; facilities for defining new functions and extending program syntax; analytic differentiation and integration ... generating optimized numerical programs from symbolic input; calculations with a wide variety of special functions...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- Support Library offers geometric object generators and spatial sorting functions, as well as a matrix...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- also be used in conjunction with mesh generation programs that have an option to output ... necessary to write user functions to input the data generated from the mesh generation program...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Algorithm 829: Software for generation of classes of test functions with known local and global ... generating non-differentiable, continuously differentiable, and twice continuously differentiable classes of test functions for multiextremal ... class consists of 100 functions. Test functions are generated by defining a convex quadratic function ... other necessary parameters are generated randomly for all 100 functions of the class. Full information...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- given class of random number generators, to determine how large should be the sample size ... test, as a function of the generator’s period length, before the generator starts...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- with code generation, exploiting symmetry through generated functions and subroutines. Current capabilities include generation ... symbolic formulas into FORTRAN. GENTRAN can generate functions, subroutines and entire programs. Thus ... interest as a general-purpose FORTRAN code generator. Aside from the finite element application...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- next generation based on their fitness or objective function value f(x). Like this, over ... with better and better f-values are generated. In an evolution strategy, new candidate solutions ... distribution. This is particularly useful, if the function f is ill-conditioned. Adaptation...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- declaring C++ functions as callable from R and automatically generating the code required to invoke ... unit tests in 430 unit test functions provide additional usage examples. An earlier version...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- gradient of a cost function with respect to control variables. Generation of adjoint code ... dependent function is a scalar. The described method for adjoint code generation is based...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- problem of minimizing a quadratic function subject to an ellipsoidal constraint and show that this ... prove that under reasonable assumptions the sequence generated by Newton’s method has a limit ... conditions for a minimizer of the objective function. Numerical results for GQTPAR, which...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- widely used class of mathematical functions that are helpful in the solution of many important ... Matlab downloadable from the Internet, to generate orthogonal polynomials of a great variety...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- function estimation with stochastic data, otherwise known as smoothing, has been studied by several generations...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Global minimization with supplied function of the response. space generates a single design site, waits ... evaluated by a supplied function, space generates the next design site given the new function...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Master Theorem relates a certain generating function obtained from a square matrix ... this paper relates a certain generating function obtained from a right-quantum matrix...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- tested by generating inputs for a single entry function. The entry function may contain pointer ... more specifically, using such a combination to generate test inputs to explore all feasible execution...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- given set of ODEs. The generated code includes a function to compute...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- dynamic memory management, timing functions, random number generator and so on, the program is easily...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- visual models: geometric transformations, loci generation, diagrams of functions, and loci generation...