- Referenced in 832 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional programming language, with non-strict semantics...
- Referenced in 1314 articles
- ideal. SINGULAR features fast and general implementations for computing Groebner and standard bases, including ... free-resolution computations, and many more related functionalities. Based on an easy-to-use interactive ... like programming language, SINGULAR’s internal functionality is augmented and user-extendible by libraries written ... general and efficient implementation of communication links allows SINGULAR to make its functionality available...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- handled, but not general sparse matrices. In all areas, similar functionality is provided for real...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional programming language. It has roots in Lisp...
- Referenced in 495 articles
- nonlinear functions in the objective and constraints. Here we consider problems with general inequality constraints ... that uses a smooth augmented Lagrangian merit function and makes explicit provision for infeasibility...
- Referenced in 433 articles
- study generalizations of the new boosting algorithm to the problem of learning functions whose range...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic computations of interest to mathematicians, scientists ... expansion and ordering of polynomials and rational functions; substitutions and pattern matching in a wide...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- structured matrices) generalized eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters) quadrature for univariate functions univariate polynomial zeros...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- physics and cryptography. By an L-function, we generally mean a Dirichlet series with ... pages you will see examples of L-functions coming from modular forms, elliptic curves, number ... Dirichlet characters, as well as more generally from automorphic forms, algebraic varieties, and Artin representations ... www.numbertheory.org/ntw/lecture_notes.html. The subject of L-functions is very rich, with many interrelationships. Our goal...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- Data and functions for the book ”Multivariate Statistical Modelling Based on Generalized Linear Models”, version...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- represented are characteristic functions of cube sets, or in general, when...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- numerical integration routines for general functions and for common probability distributions, general solvers for Ordinary...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- with two parameters (sometimes also called generalized exponential function). The Mittag-Leffler function with...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system ... finding the indefinite integral of a function), or to perform very complicated computations by means...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- extreme points) and extreme rays of a general convex polyhedron given by a system ... dimensional. Besides these basic functions, cdd/cdd+ can solve the general linear programming (LP) problem...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- special cases. Based on a general smoothing function, we propose in this paper...
- Referenced in 1154 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design ... programming paradigms, including object-oriented, imperative and functional programming or procedural styles. It features...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- gradient descent algorithm (boosting) for optimizing general risk functions utilizing component-wise (penalised) least squares ... regression trees as base-learners for fitting generalized linear, additive and interaction models to potentially...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- sponge functions. The sponge function is a generalization of the concept of cryptographic hash function...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- first formal proof of functional correctness of a complete, general-purpose operating-system kernel. Functional...