- Referenced in 294 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 1697 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 2563 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1485 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4797 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5376 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10903 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 7101 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1268 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 641 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 691 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 480 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...