- Referenced in 266 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 2392 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 4663 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5178 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10365 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 6475 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1248 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1195 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 599 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 689 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- ABACUS is a software system written in C...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 982 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 527 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...