- Referenced in 262 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 2336 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1294 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2262 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4374 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 9507 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 474 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 477 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 5945 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1198 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1162 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 589 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- ABACUS is a software system written in C...
- Referenced in 606 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1008 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...