- Referenced in 240 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 537 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 2139 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1150 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2038 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 7922 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 453 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 4473 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1011 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1057 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- ABACUS is a software system written in C...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 870 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 462 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- A mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an...