- Referenced in 244 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 2212 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1194 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2104 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 8127 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 453 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1075 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1083 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- ABACUS is a software system written in C...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 902 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 479 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- A mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an...