- Referenced in 1045 articles
- Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed to support functional data analysis as described ... Silverman, B. W. (2005) Functional Data Analysis. New York: Springer. They were ported from earlier ... Hooker, Giles, and Graves, Spencer (2009) Functional Data Analysis with R and Matlab (Springer ... distributing the Matlab versions of the functional data analysis functions and sample analyses through...
- Referenced in 815 articles
- Datasets for the book ”Bayesian Data Analysis” Functions for Bayesian Data Analysis, with datasets from...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- Plus functions for Reliability Data Analysis. These functions were developed and used for the purpose ... Escobar. Included in the distribution are data sets and instructions on how to replicate almost...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- graphical functions. A large number of functionalities is included in Scilab: Maths & Simulation: For usual ... mathematical operations and data analysis. 2-D & 3-D Visualization: Graphics functions to visualize, annotate ... Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis: Standard algorithms and tools ... Application Development: Increase Scilab native functionalities and manage data exchanges with external tools. Xcos - Hybrid...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Matlab-based spatial data analysis software package whose source code has been placed ... features, and provide more comprehensive functions for spatial data analysis. The Arc_Mat toolbox functionality ... exploratory spatial data analysis that provides exploratory views of spatial data through various graphs ... formal spatial data modeling that draws on the extensive Spatial Econometrics Toolbox functions. A brief...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation, tests , A package for analysing spatial data, mainly Spatial ... Contains over 1000 functions for plotting spatial data, exploratory data analysis, model-fitting, simulation, spatial ... images and tessellations. Exploratory methods include K-functions, nearest neighbour distance and empty space statistics...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Data Analysis and Utilities for Statistical Computing. Routines for exploratory and descriptive analysis of functional ... data such as depth measurements, atypical curves detection, regression ... models, supervised classification, unsupervised classification and functional analysis of variance...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- Analysis of Financial Time Series, 2nd ed. (Wiley). Includes data sets, functions and script files...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Hmisc library contains many functions useful for data analysis, high-level graphics, utility operations, functions...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- package geoR provides functions for geostatistical data analysis using the software R. This document illustrates ... attempt to perform a deﬁnitive analysis of the data-set used throughout the exemples neither ... Typically, default arguments are used for the function calls and the user is encouraged...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Quantlets. Besides the standard functions for one- and multidimensional data analysis the focus...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- package fdasrvf. Elastic Functional Data Analysis. Performs alignment, PCA, and modeling of multidimensional and unidimensional ... This framework allows for elastic analysis of functional data through phase and amplitude separation...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Smooth functions and local extreme values. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis (to appear) D”umbgen...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- points, principal component analysis), and kinetic data structures. All these data structures and algorithms operate ... offers geometric object generators and spatial sorting functions, as well as a matrix search framework...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- FEAP is a general purpose finite element analysis program which is designed for research ... necessary to write user functions to input the data generated from the mesh generation program...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Mortality, Fertility, Migration and Population Data. Functions for demographic analysis ... including lifetable calculations; Lee-Carter modelling; functional data analysis of mortality rates, fertility rates...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with stochastic data, otherwise known as smoothing ... finding their ways into everyday data analysis by practitioners. While scores of methods have proved...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- DAAG: Data Analysis And Graphics data and functions , various data sets used in examples ... Braun, W.J. (2003, 2007, 2010) ”Data Analysis and Graphics Using...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- package for differential expression analysis of digital gene expression data. t is expected that emerging ... future for many functional genomics applications. One of the fundamental data analysis tasks, especially...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- general framework for inference in functional data analysis. We introduce in this work the Interval ... novel inferential technique for functional data. The procedure can be used to test different functional ... wise error rate, particularly suited for functional data. We show that ITP is provided with ... reported. ITP is then applied to the analysis of hemodynamical features involved with cerebral aneurysm...