- Referenced in 1249 articles
- Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed to support functional data analysis as described ... Silverman, B. W. (2005) Functional Data Analysis. New York: Springer. They were ported from earlier ... Hooker, Giles, and Graves, Spencer (2009) Functional Data Analysis with R and Matlab (Springer ... distributing the Matlab versions of the functional data analysis functions and sample analyses through...
- Referenced in 2127 articles
- Functions (DLMF) to provide useful data about special functions for a wide audience. The initial ... world are participating in the work. The data to be covered include mathematical formulas, graphs...
- Referenced in 11784 articles
- programming. Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications ... language, tools, and built-in math functions enable you to explore multiple approaches and reach...
- Referenced in 1017 articles
- Datasets for the book ”Bayesian Data Analysis” Functions for Bayesian Data Analysis, with datasets from...
- Referenced in 1223 articles
- package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples from the book: ”The Elements of Statistical Learning...
- Referenced in 2797 articles
- functions implementing algebraic algorithms written in the GAP language as well as large data libraries...
- Referenced in 588 articles
- Long-Memory Processes (Jan Beran) – Data and Functions. Datasets and Functionality from the textbook...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- collection of S-Plus functions for Reliability Data Analysis. These functions were developed and used ... Escobar. Included in the distribution are data sets and instructions on how to replicate almost ... user interface (GUI) for much of its functionality. This version of SPLIDA will work...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- access to advanced data structures, 2-D and 3-D graphical functions. A large number ... functionalities is included in Scilab: Maths & Simulation: For usual engineering and science applications including mathematical ... Visualization: Graphics functions to visualize, annotate and export data and many ways to create ... Application Development: Increase Scilab native functionalities and manage data exchanges with external tools. Xcos - Hybrid...
- Referenced in 224 articles
- Ludwig Fahrmeir and Gerhard Tutz. Data and functions for the book ”Multivariate Statistical Modelling Based...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- various data related to them (ideals, modules, matrices, rational functions). For example, it can readily...
- Referenced in 998 articles
- package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book ”An Introduction to the Bootstrap”. Software (bootstrap, cross ... validation, jackknife) and data for the book ”An Introduction to the Bootstrap” by B. Efron...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with stochastic data, otherwise known as smoothing...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Time Series, 2nd ed. (Wiley). Includes data sets, functions and script files required to work ... includes R objects for all data files used in the text and script files...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- simulation, tests , A package for analysing spatial data, mainly Spatial Point Patterns, including multitype/marked points ... dimensions. Contains over 1000 functions for plotting spatial data, exploratory data analysis, model-fitting, simulation ... spatial sampling, model diagnostics, and formal inference. Data types include point patterns, line segment patterns ... fitted to point pattern data using functions ppm, kppm, slrm similar to glm. Models...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- data. Excel 2003 includes a new set of integrated XML tools, enhanced list functionality...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- floating point numbers. Maxima can plot functions and data in two and three dimensions. Computer...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- response surface to data collected by evaluating the objective function at a few points. Then...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Matlab-based spatial data analysis software package whose source code has been placed ... features, and provide more comprehensive functions for spatial data analysis. The Arc_Mat toolbox functionality ... formal spatial data modeling that draws on the extensive Spatial Econometrics Toolbox functions. A brief...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- data sets discussed in the book (except one), and a few functions that are tailored ... Many functions formerly in alr3 have been renamed and now reside in car. Data files...