- Referenced in 223 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with stochastic data, otherwise known as smoothing ... multivariate settings number far less. Smoothing spline ANOVA models are a versatile family of smoothing ... multivariate models with built-in ANOVA decompositions. Extensive discussions are devoted to model construction, smoothing...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- rank annihilation method; Fitting the direct trilinear decomposition; Fitting models subject to constraints ... models with a weighted least squares loss function (including MILES); Predicting scores for new samples ... models in Tucker models; Plus additional utility functions. In addition to the N-way toolbox ... GEMANOVA for generalized multiplicative ANOVA, MILES for maximum likelihood fitting, conload for congruence and correlation...
- Referenced in 1 article
- lmdme Bioconductor/R package: linear ANOVA decomposition of Multivariate Designed Experiments implementation based on limma lmFit ... values for factor effects and v) plotting functions...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 5178 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10365 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 6475 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- An overwhelming variety of different constructions for (t...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2609 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 462 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1259 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 341 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...