- Referenced in 252 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 2386 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1333 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2338 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4640 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5116 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9957 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 474 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 1238 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1182 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 726 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...