- Referenced in 246 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 559 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 2384 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1326 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2299 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4615 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5088 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9842 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 474 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 1233 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1176 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...