- Referenced in 23 articles
- estimation for the discretely observed fractional Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process and the Yuima R package. This ... discretely observed fractional Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process solution of the stochastic differential equation ... fractional Brownian motion. For the estimation of the drift λ, the results are obtained only...
- Referenced in 4652 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 10027 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 6422 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 734 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 1058 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 982 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 557 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1043 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1473 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 467 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 585 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- Convergence properties of the Nelder--Mead simplex method...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- Ox is an object-oriented matrix programming language...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- The Ziggurat Method for Generating Random Variables. We...
- Referenced in 809 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...