- Referenced in 80 articles
- p4est: Parallel AMR on Forests of Octrees. The p4est software library enables the dynamic management ... adaptive octrees, conveniently called a forest of octrees. p4est is designed to work in parallel...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- fields, and parallel partition of multilevel octree forests. We describe a bottom-up algorithm ... input is an arbitrary 2:1 balanced octree-based mesh, representing the fine level mesh...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- The SIERRA framework for developing advanced parallel mechanics...
- Referenced in 1136 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1092 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 450 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Chombo - Software for Adaptive Solutions of Partial Differential...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- The Cactus framework and toolkit: Design and applications...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- ParMETIS is an MPI-based parallel library that...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data...
- Referenced in 487 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- PT-Scotch: A tool for efficient parallel graph...