- Referenced in 96 articles
- p4est: Parallel AMR on Forests of Octrees. The p4est software library enables the dynamic management ... adaptive octrees, conveniently called a forest of octrees. p4est is designed to work in parallel...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- fields, and parallel partition of multilevel octree forests. We describe a bottom-up algorithm ... input is an arbitrary 2:1 balanced octree-based mesh, representing the fine level mesh...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- The SIERRA framework for developing advanced parallel mechanics...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 481 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Chombo - Software for Adaptive Solutions of Partial Differential...
- Referenced in 390 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- The Cactus framework and toolkit: Design and applications...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- ParMETIS is an MPI-based parallel library that...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data...
- Referenced in 494 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- PT-Scotch: A tool for efficient parallel graph...