- Referenced in 35 articles
- To recover or approximate smooth multivariate functions, sparse...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 841 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 963 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- TRIC is a simple but sophisticated 3-node...
- Referenced in 495 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 702 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1140 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 398 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- IML++ is a C++ templated library of modern...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- AztecOO provides an object-oriented interface the the...