- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- To recover or approximate smooth multivariate functions, sparse...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 877 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1037 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- TRIC is a simple but sophisticated 3-node...
- Referenced in 507 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 715 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- IML++ is a C++ templated library of modern...