- Referenced in 1 article
- emission fields of trace gases and aerosols for use in atmospheric-chemistry transport models ... also estimated directly from satellite fire detections using ... fire emission model included in the tool. The preprocessor provides emission fields interpolated onto...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Fire shape is described with recourse to an ellipse-type model. Two different models ... implemented for the simulation of the wind field. Both these models predict wind velocity...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1576 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 811 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...