- Referenced in 5 articles
- provides methods to compute polycyclic presentations of matrix groups (finite or infinite ... some functionality to compute certain module series for modules of solvable groups. For example ... series of the natural Q[G]-module Q^d...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- from a purely algebraic viewpoint, using D-module theory and homological algebra techniques. The different ... implements (1) Groebner basis techniques for finitely presented left modules over Ore algebras, (2) algorithms...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- finitely generated left module M over an Auslander regular ring D is a built ... their grades (or their (co)dimensions if D is also a Cohen-Macaulay ring ... filtration is shown to induce a new presentation of the left D-module M which...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The ITPACK project: Past, present, and future The...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1373 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...