- Referenced in 8 articles
- volume using an implicit finite-difference frequency-domain formulation. The volume is terminated ... matched layer region that simulates an infinite domain by absorbing outgoing waves. Extensive validation ... easily parallelized. Finally, an adjoint field method of data inversion, developed in parallel for solving...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- pARMS: A package for solving general sparse linear...
- Referenced in 483 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 600 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- The CUBLAS library is an implementation of BLAS...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- A MATLAB-based frequency-domain finite difference package...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Scotch 3.1 User’s Guide. The efficient execution...
- Referenced in 224 articles
- Flux-corrected transport. I. SHASTA, a fluid transport...