- Referenced in 15 articles
- expressions, for generating permutation representations and irreducible characters of finite Coxeter groups, and for retrieving...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- semigroup in a permutation group, the maximal subsemigroups of a finite semigroup, and smaller degree...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- FinInG - a GAP package for finite incidence geometry. FinInG is a package for computation ... facility with matrix and permutation groups...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- cascade (de)compositions of finite transformation semigroups and permutation groups. We describe how the SgpDec...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- finite, connected groupoid: by permutation of the objects; by automorphism of the root group...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- methods for computing in certain inﬁnite permutation groups acting on the set of integers. This ... investigate the following types of groups and many more: • Finite groups, and certain divisible torsion...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Finiteness theorems and algorithms for permutation invariant chains of Laurent lattice ideals This paper ... rings that are invariant under a symmetric group action. The polynomial rings are increasing...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- compute the automorphism group of a finite $p$-group. The underlying algorithm is a refinement ... MeatAxe for matrix groups and permutation group functions. We have compared our method ... performs all but the method designed for finite abelian groups. We note that our method...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- table of marks of a finite group G is a matrix whose rows and columns ... marks characterizes the set of all permutation representations of G. Moreover, the table of marks...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- environment for doing finite projective geometry in GAP. Researchers who want to look for examples ... group and quadrics and hermtian varieties. Because many functions in GAP deal with permutation groups...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- ATENSOR - REDUCE program for tensor simplification. Nature of...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1297 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2087 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...