- Referenced in 72 articles
- vector fields or differential forms on finite dimensional manifolds, symmetries of geometric objects (eg, isometries ... equations and the type of symmetry to be found (Lie point, Lie-Backlund or some ... Dimsym gives the generators of the symmetry group (which may of course be infinite dimensional...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2087 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1352 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1122 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1990 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4126 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 4518 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7768 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 437 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 389 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...