- Referenced in 589 articles
- chapters conclude with a demonstration of the methods discussed in the respective chapter using ... optimization algorithms. Chapter 7 introduces implicit filtering, a technique ... author and his group. Implicit filtering methods use finite difference approximations of the gradient, which...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- Implicit application of polynomial filters in a k-step Arnoldi method. The author describes ... square matrix (which reduces to the Lanczos method in the symmetric case). Using a truncated ... filter to the Arnoldi (Lanczos) vector on each iteration. This approach generalizes explicit restart methods...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- globally convergent primal-dual interior-point filter method for nonlinear programming The paper proposes ... filter technique of Fletcher and Leyffer to globalize the primal-dual interior-point method ... region type parameter. Each entry in the filter is a pair of coordinates: one resulting...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is a sophisticated sequental data assimilation method. It applies ... Meteorological Centers. See the article ”Ensemble Kalman Filters Bring Weather Models Up to Date...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- square matrix (which reduces to the Lanczos method in the symmetric case). Using a truncated ... filter to the Arnoldi (Lanczos) vector on each iteration. This approach generalizes explicit restart methods...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- based and black-and-white projection filtering methods. The complete 88 line code is included...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- include: approximated dependency graph, argument filtering, bounds, dependency pair method, Knuth-Bendix order, lexicographic path...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- carried out using state space methods and Kalman filtering. However, STAMP...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- several topics as line search approaches, filter methods and the computation of derivatives. The presented...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- single- and multi-objective problems. Filter and wrapper methods for feature selection. Extension of basic...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Chebyshev-filtered subspace iteration method free of sparse diagonalization for solving the Kohn-Sham equation ... part in DFT calculations. Sparse iterative diagonalization methods that compute explicit eigenvectors can quickly become ... large scale problems. The Chebyshev-filtered subspace iteration (CheFSI) method avoids most of the explicit ... initial filtering step to avoid completely this diagonalization, thus making the CheFSI method free...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Implicit filtering is a way to solve bound-constrained optimization problems for which derivative information ... methods that use interpolation to reconstruct the function and its higher derivatives, implicit filtering builds ... approximation of the gradient. Implicit Filtering describes the algorithm, its convergence theory ... area of derivative-free or sampling methods to be accompanied by publicly available software...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- presented tuning, auto-tuning and self-tuning methods ... described the IIR and FIR filters forms of approximation methods, which can be easily implemented...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- models and state space models, the Kalman filter for estimation and forecasting in dynamic linear ... univariate and multivariate data. The main methods and models are illustrated with examples based ... reminded, and Markov chain Monte Carlo methods are presented. Chapter 2 is on dynamic linear ... dynamic linear models, state estimation and forecasting, filtering and the Kalman filter, and some specialized...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- sequential Monte Carlo (SMC) methods such as the particle filter for state estimation ... chain Monte Carlo (PMCMC) and SMC^2 methods for parameter estimation. All are well-suited...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Beltrami flow, a nonlinear filtering method that locally tunes the strength of the smoothing according ... with the power of diffusion-based filtering methods, with the important advantage that it does ... following article: TOMOBFLOW: Feature-preserving noise filtering for electron tomography. J.J. Fernandez. BMC Bioinformatics...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- package genefilter: methods for filtering genes from high-throughput experiments...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Selection for ’mlr3’. Extends ’mlr3’ with filter methods for feature selection. Besides standalone filter methods ... supported. Partial scoring of multivariate filter methods is supported...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- parameter restrictions. In the nonlinear case, most filtering algorithms are formulated in discrete time ... updates. Included are the classical methods of extended Kalman filtering and higher order nonlinear filters...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- these methods in order to efficiently compute persistent homology of various types of filtered complexes...